This palm sized 1-port USB 2.0 Print Server allows any networked computer to share a USB printer. It complies with USB 2.0 specification (backward compatible with USB 1.1 specification), and provides users with an auto-sensing Ethernet port that works with either 10Base-T or 100Base-TX networks. This unit also supports multiple protocols and multiple operating systems.
The built-in web management feature provides more convenience by allowing you to configure, monitor, and even reset the print server via a web browser. This eliminates the need to place the printer right next to the computer. Print jobs can be sent to a printer in another country just as easily as to a printer in the same office. Why bother sending a degraded fax image while you can print an original at the destination?
- Easily connect your USB printer to a network
- Allows multiple computers to share one USB printer on the network
- Print from any computer on your network
- Supports DHCP Client and multiple network protocols
- 10Base-T / 100Base-TX auto-sensing
- Supports Telnet and Web Management software
NOTE: While the print functions on a compatible multi-function printer may work, other functions such as scanning may not.
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows® XP/Vista®/7/10 (32-bit and 64-bit)